I offer expert Java and Spring software development services through my independent consulting business, Wheeler Software, LLC.
Please contact me at
email@example.com to discuss potential engagements.
Areas of expertise
- 16 years of experience with Java, nine years with Spring.
- Lead author of Spring in Practice by Manning Publications.
- Expert web developer with strong devops and user experience background.
Continuous delivery and devops:
- Current: Principal Applications Engineer, working in devops on continuous delivery, operations automation and configuration management.
- Past: Principal Solutions Architect for a large automation platform, responsible for automating hundreds of applications across thousands of servers in internal data center and cloud environments. 40,000 automated deployments (both half- and full-stack) into dev, test and production as of October 2012. Scope included continuous integration, SCM, CMDB, automation (build/test/deployment/operations), deployment pipeline, integration (process/tools/data).
For more information on my background and experience, see my LinkedIn profile.
- Spring in Practice (Manning Publications)
- Expression-Based Authorization with Spring Security 3 (DZone Refcard)
- Getting Started with Spring Batch 2.0
- Spring Integration: A Hands-On Tutorial, Part 1
- Spring Integration: A Hands-On Tutorial, Part 2
- When to Choose Spring with Willie Wheeler (Interview)
- Q&A with Willie Wheeler: Spring Security 3 (Interview)